# Missing You ##

No words I write can ever say
How much I miss you every day
as time goes by the loneliness grows
how I miss you.... nobody knows

I think of you silence
I often speak your name
but all I have are memories 
and a photo in a frame
no one know my sorrow
no one sees me weep

but the love I have for you
is in my heart and mine to keep
I never stopped loving you
I don't think I ever will


                                                                        cry and cry

deep inside  my heart
you are with me still
heartaches in this world are many
but mine is worse than any

my heart still aches as I whisper low
"I need you.... and I so miss you so"
the things we fell so deeply
are often the hardest things to say
but I just can't keep quiet anymore
so I'll tell you anyway

there is a place in my heart
that no one else can fill
I love you.... and I always will

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment